Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Chocolate Bamboo

Before I post this picture, I just have to say - I love Picasa! Carlos downloaded it for me (from google) (it's picture editing software) and it has made life so much easier. The photos even download waaaay faster than they did when I was using Adobe's software (unless that's my imagination, which is entirely possible).

Anyway, here's a picture of the yummy chocolate/light blue scarf I'm weaving on my little loom:

Hooray! I've actually managed to weave some today while Conall has been napping. Also continuing to wind the endless Zephyr warp....

Kimball's ice cream is open - it's a local institution (with really good ice cream, even by ridiculously high New England standards), my mom used to go there for banana splits when she was a kid. Anyway, we went there last Friday with her (she visits us on Fridays) and again with Papi on Sunday. Two beautiful sunny days, perfect for eating ice cream and watching the goats and chickens (endless amusement for Bella). And now it's supposed to sleet with a high of a whopping 38 degrees tomorrow. Yeesh. All my poor little snowdrops and crocuses (croci? lol) are going to get really cold. Typical New England spring!

No comments: