Friday, January 11, 2008

Phew, What a Week

What a week, crazy. It turns out that my camera *didn't* die - it was just being flaky. Figured this out after I ordered the new one, of course! LOL But that's just as well, if the old one is starting to get wonky, I really do need a reliable camera...

But, in the end, it was good that the old one was still working - the new one didn't arrive until Wednesday, but Tuesday was...

Mr. Conall's first birthday! He was kind of like - why are you giving me this round thing with fire on top? He got the idea, but then flung more of the cupcake around the kitchen than he actually ate (probably just as well).

Lucky guy also went to the doctor on Wednesday morning and got two shots. He's really good about them (doesn't fuss much at all), but it does usually wipe him out. Wow, he actually napped! For anybody who cares - he's now 31 1/2" tall (92nd %ile) and weighs 26 pounds (88th %ile). He's a big guy, just like his sister has always been (tall, but she's lower on the weight scale).

And then my new little camera arrived on Wednesday! It's so cute! Love it so far, but haven't had much chance to use it.



Hi Madeline-cat!

Haven't had much time to weave. I'm experimenting with some rya knots on a little scarflette and I'm just not sure whether I like them or not. I'm still kind of uncoordinated in making them, so they're pretty time-consuming. Not sure whether they're neat or just goofy. Also have no idea how they'll react to finishing/washing. We'll see! I'll post pictures when it's done, either way.

3 comments:

Silexio said...

Happy Birthday Dear Conall!
I can't wait to see your one-year-old self in Brooklyn soon...xo Tia Lexi

skiingweaver said...

I can't wait either!! :) Love visiting Brooklyn...

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.