Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me



Wow, it's my birthday, how about that. I should make myself a cake. :)

I've been lame about posting - but I did finally get the blue/black Zephyr/bamboo scarf off of my little loom, and I've got half the fringe twisted. I'm hopeful that I'll have it completely twisted, washed and dried very soon! In the meantime, I'm warping the silk/rayon chenille yarn that I wound into balls before Mr. Conall was born.

Managed to get to playgroup this morning, Bella had a lot of fun, as usual. The teacher ("Miss Colleen") is fantastic, and really likes Ms. B, which helps (Bella can be kind of shy).

Meant to post a pic of Bella sitting on a snow chair that Papi (Carlos) made for her...

Cute, huh?

2 comments:

Charleen said...

Happy Birthday! Bella is adorable. Love that gorgeous red hair!

skiingweaver said...

Hey, thanks! Yeah - that red hair was a complete surprise to two very dark-haired parents! :)