Friday, September 21, 2007

Color Forecasts

I love color forecasts. Handwoven magazine has their color forecast for Spring/Summer 2008 in the current issue - always fun to look at and get ideas from...

There was just a post in the Etsy Forums about Pantone's color forecast for this fall, too. What a great resource! Don't know why I didn't think to look on their website before, I had certainly heard of Pantone (they set color standards for the fashion and interior design industries - among others, I'm sure!).

Let's see if I can manage to post a copy of the fall forecast from Pantone.com:



Hey, there it is! If you want to read the whole report, go here. It's really inspirational! I'm itching to trot right out and buy a bunch of yarn... I really need to get back to dying yarn!

1 comment:

Alpaca Granny said...

These colors are awesome, Kristin. Thanks for sharing. I am so not in tune with fashion.