Sunday, September 16, 2007

Etsy Front Page!

Oh my gosh, I am beyond excited, one of my items is on the front page of Etsy!!



OK, that's probably too tiny to see very well. But my little grey and white scarflette is in the upper right hand corner... Maple, of North Star Alpacas (check out her etsy shop!) chose items for a Treasury, and her treasury was chosen for the front page of Etsy. Very exciting! My views and hearts are going through the roof, lol, it's actually a lot of fun to watch.

Here's another pic of the scarflette if you'd like to see it:



It's actually from the same warp that I posted about below - the one with the drafting error that I fixed before weaving - just using a different treadling than I showed in that post.

Hooray for Maple! Thank you so much!!

1 comment:

Alpaca Granny said...

Kristen, I'm so glad that you did well today in your Etsy shop.