Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wow, Amazing Feedback - TreAnelli Rocks!

OK, normally I don't "out" customers, lol. But this person left such amazing feedback:

"This scarf is wonderful! I wore it to an art class and the fibers faculty and grad students all come over and said how gorgeous it was:) I am looking forward to enjoy it for many years come. Very fast shipping and what a sweet seller. I couldn't be happier."

Good grief! (She's the person that bought my smokey blue and sage green scarf last week.)

A huge compliment. And add to that that she makes amazing artwork herself... Please go check out her etsy shop - TreAnelli. I absolutely love her jewelry, and I'm not really a jewelry person, generally, though I have a real soft spot for rings (despite my raggedy looking fingernails, lol)... And I love the circle theme that runs through most of her work. Love this ring for example! I think I'm going to be visiting her shop next time I have a little money to spend on myself...

No comments: